Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Plum blossoms!

Today I was walking with a friend across the school garden to reach my bike to come home, and I noticed some beautiful pink flowers!  

They are called "ume" (うめ) and they blossom before Sakura (cherry flowers) but they are really alike! And beautiful, I think! I was so happy to see them, and I'm looking forward to see the sakura's flowers in late march/april! 

My friend told me that when sakura blossoms the trees are all pink, and here its full of sakura's trees so...I think that I'll be immersed in a pink world. :3 

And...today is warm and sunny, a beautiful day but I have to study for the Final Term Examination that will be held next week! I can't understand plenty of the classes yet but if I study hard I may be able to take the tests with a decent score, I hope! I'll do my best! 頑張る 

No comments:

Post a Comment